sennashi_dorei: (Default)
[personal profile] sennashi_dorei
Hey everyone, how are you? My body doesn't feel amazing.. it is a regular annoying type of fatigue that I get sometimes. It's not that bad, as long as I am relaxing, I can be comfortable, it's like an extra strain. Every week, I try to think of fun things to do for the weekend... Currently, I don't really feel comfortable doing many things, so I usually just might end up at the park. I ended up at the park last night and played Frisbee! Mm maybe that is why I am sore today? Sometimes, I randomly get sore like this, and it is not always in relation to extra physical activity. For all I know, it could be the frisbee, or it could just be my body acting up like it does sometimes. That I couldn't do so much today though definitely makes me glad that I got in a night of doing something!!

Profile

sennashi_dorei: (Default)
sennashi_dorei

September 2026

S M T W T F S
   1234 5
6 789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 9th, 2026 05:31 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios